End User Licence Agreement
By installing this software you agree to be bound by the provisions of this agreement.
- "Licensor" is Intelephense, Australia, ABN 30638949452.
- "Software" is the software known as Intelephense.
- "Licence Key" is the software key purchasable from the Licensor which enables access to Premium Features.
- "Premium Features" are those features only accessible and permitted for use by holders of a Licence Key. That is: rename; code folding; find all implementations; go to type definition; go to declaration.
GRANT OF LICENCE
The Licensor grants you a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to use the Software on your devices in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
- Purchase of a Licence Key grants a single end user access and use of all current and future Premium Features in perpetuity.
- A Licence Key may be revoked if it is suspected that a user has breached restrictions detailed in item 4.
You are NOT permitted to:
- Edit, alter, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise change the whole or any part of the Software.
- Decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software or attempt to do any such things.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, resell or otherwise use the whole or any part of the Software for any commercial purpose.
- Disable, modify or hide notifications sent by the Software.
- Distribute, resell, or share Licence Keys.
- Access or use Premium Features without a valid Licence Key.
The Software, copyright, and other intellectual property rights of whatever nature in the Software, including any modifications made thereto are and shall remain the property of the Licensor.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LICENSOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.